I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a day Crumble has had we had friends round today and they brought there 5 year old labrador, Crumble was amazing they got on so well and our friends fell in love with her they are now thinking of getting another dog :),then our other friend came round with her 18 month daughter not dog lovers lol, when she found out we had got a pup she could not believe it,She said she would never get a dog once she had seen Crumble who was so good with her daughter she said if she was ever to get a dog it would be a cockapoo.She thought she was amazing:)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
So nice to hear about everyone falling in love with her - those cockapoos of ours are doing a good job of advertising themselves as the ideal dog, aren't they?:D

·
Registered
858 Posts
How lovely! I bet you feel so proud. Good girl Crumble for being on your best behaviour and turning on your cockapoo charm so well :star:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah Andy beautiful girl.... we need more pictures though cant tell us how she's capturing everyone hearts but we cant see her:D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Oh she is just beautiful!! :D

They are very good at wooing people aren't they? A friend of mine was recently put off dogs as her daughter got bitten by a jrt but I think Daisy has won her over. She cant believe how calm and lovely she is although she hasn't experienced a crazy Cockapoo mad moment yet!

We are very lucky dog owners! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts