I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Recently I started walking my pup. We have just went on our 3rd walk and on all of them he has whined and cried. I know it is early days but I was wondering if I should be worried. On the walk his tail is up, he walks on, doesn’t stop at all while crying but when he hears noises or walks past other dogs or even people his tail wags and he stops crying all together. I was wondering if I should do something or if anyone had the same issue. I have been ignoring the crying as I think he simply wants to be held. I know it is a new environment and he needs time to get comfortable and he is only little.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Go and find a park bench and just stop and watch the world go by - they can cry because they are worried or frustrated but three walks is very early days so just give him time and let him watch things rather than worrying about walking

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go and find a park bench and just stop and watch the world go by - they can cry because they are worried or frustrated but three walks is very early days so just give him time and let him watch things rather than worrying about walking
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts