I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
We had our Grover from Jandazz, He is a lovely dog, We are very happy with him, but we should have insisted on seeing the parents. All advice suggests this perhaps we should of insisted. Janice came up with lots of reasons why we could not. Perhaps it's best if you go and see for yourself

R

·
0 Posts
hello folks felt i must answer this post , the reason the rant EMBEE ! as you put it is on there is because other forums not this one were saying that i use small toy poodles to breed with large cocker spaniels ,i am just stating that it is untrue ,not ment to scare any one just stating the facts , next point

" to quote We had our Grover from Jandazz, He is a lovely dog, We are very happy with him, but we should have insisted on seeing the parents. All advice suggests this perhaps we should of insisted. Janice came up with lots of reasons why we could not. Perhaps it's best if you go and see for yourself

simonzz i never refuse to show parents to people(lots of reasons ??)please tell me what i said ? ,and as you are local i am inviting you to visit and meet mum and dad ,it is very important you see parents mum does not run around with puppies when they are 10 weeks (which is the age they leave me) she is a bit bored of them by then and they are well weaned from her ,so if you wish to see mum and dad you only had to ask ,i have NEVER refused anybody................. janice JANDAZ

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Janice,
could not see pups with when they with mum because we might bring in disease I recall was the reason? On our second collection visit to be fair you were extremely busy on that day lots of puppies being collected by new owners. Our fault for not asking then! I would have liked to have seen the parents though, as Grover is absolutely a fantastic dog, so happy, loving, gets on well with all dogs cats and humans! he loves everyone, and we love him :D

R

·
0 Posts
what i said was cant see unvaccinated puppies as they are at risk from disease , yes that day you visited was mad can i send you pics of them till you visit you are only down the road janice p.s date of birth of grover

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all, we picked our puppy up from Janice at Jandaz on Saturday and were really impressed. Murphy is an F2 and is beautiful and such a well adjusted little boy. we all love him so much. We saw both his parents winnie and Bruno and all the dogs adult dogs are lovely, placid and friendly.
Janice gave us all the relevant paperwork explaining with lineage of the dogs and the eye test certificates plus the vaccinations certificates and microchip information.
We found her very professional and friendly. She called us that night to see how we were getting on and gave me some pointers.
Thankyou so much Janice for our gorgeous Murphy xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
what i said was cant see unvaccinated puppies as they are at risk from disease , yes that day you visited was mad can i send you pics of them till you visit you are only down the road janice p.s date of birth of grover
Pics would be really lovely thanks, I would love to see his parents!

17/09/09 you named him Fred, bit further than just down the road, takes about an hour and a half. Would you be able to send the to my e mail address? [email protected]
cheers Janice :D

R

·
0 Posts
chris will send all names to you later today remember maybe in spring/summer you are welcome to visit im thinking of having an OPEN DAY
regards janice and romeo (the dog not husband)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts