I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rupert's first walkies yesterday :D. Thought there'd be lead chewing and pinging about, but he actually took it pretty seriously and swaggered along the lane behind big bro Bichon Alfie. It turned into a massive photo opportunity as cameraman son was home for the weekend - like being pursued by the paparazzi! Masses of cute pics, but I'm not allowed to see most of them as they'll appear in frames as Christmas presents!!! Unfortunately Rupert hasn't quite made the link between walkies and bodily functions - held on very successfully until he got home. :eek:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
He looks lovely... looking forward to your xmas pressie... mine both did that when they were little waited to get home and then you had to remind them to wee x x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
He is just adorable!!

Reactions: EG1

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gorgeous picture, I'm desperate for Cockerpoo number 2, but hubby will not budge :rolleyes:
Rupert is lush!! :D x
You just need to explain to hubby that two dogs are easier than one! ;) My other dog does a lot of the baby-minding for me - lots of galloping round and playing chase which I definitely wouldn't be up for! :D xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts