I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today was D day for Delta, i caved and decided she needed done and i could hold off no longer

before photos

very sad to see her sable colour going, but have kept wee pony tales of it.

took amber with me for a bath

introducing the new Delta

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ahh Delta ... where have all your lovely waves gone? :)

Her colouring is beautiful mind you ... what gorgeous girls you have Kendal ...

I am flipping my laptop around to show all my family the lovely pics ... thanks for sharing x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol as much as i love her long locks, its just not practical for me. i have bee thrugh it 4 times and never kept ontop on it. plus i love seeing the shape of their bodys, Echo looked so fat thismoring now she looks sleek and slender. and you dont get the same speckle effect when they are long.

lol she now actualy looks like one of mine lol rather than just an add on

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
She looks great, the cut really suits her and she has lovely spots on her back that you couldn't see at all when she had long fur.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Gorgeous. ;) I prefer to be able to see their shape and freckles. Do you think you'll ever try a shaved face on one of them?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I can see what you mean saying she looks more like one of yours now:D She looks so grown up with her new cut, but isn't it amazing how little there is of her really once the fur has been stripped away? Such a slender waistline (lucky girl).

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh look at her lovely face, and yeh does nt she look slender, her markings are so like Echoes are nt they. Was she good then x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Delta would look amazing with a face like 'Lo's but would you dare try it Kendal?

lol i think my mum would kill me lol. i think Gypsy and Inca would look too poodley with a shaved face, Took inca into class on thursday, Samson the standered poodle was in and Inca was like 'minni me' with him lol exept no shaved face of feet.

i actualy like their beards well exept after they have had a drink and come up for a cuddle lol

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Yeh, and put their faces on your knee if you're sitting down and wet your trousers or walk away from water leaving a trail of drops .... I love my cockapoos x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh forgot about this one i took at my work when waiting on my mum to pick us up

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Sweet!

Do they notice a difference when you go from that long to that short? I love the feeling when I have my hair cut short, so you'd think there would be even more of a difference for them as it's all over their body!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Inca is alwas lighter on her feet after being clipped, when long she becomes a bit slower and lazy, but when clipt she seems to get a new lease of life.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts