I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mummy's got a G&T and Rosie's been allowed to let rip with a cardboard box! Good times!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Oh what fun! The scene looks familiar - when Maisie was a puppy she had a mad half hour at about 7 in the evening and went on a shredding newspaper rampage!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Haha, yup, I can relate. Even though I know I will have to clean it up afterward, it is worth the break at the time.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thank goodness other people have the same scenario in their homes as in mine. It is sometimes easieer to sit back with your G and T for a while. And what fun for Rosie:D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I love it! I find little piles of shredded tissue and let her rip up the lu roll tubes - such little things give these highly intelligent cockerpoos so much fun!!!! xx

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I've given up having a bin under my workbench, and when I take Dylan to our office (where I work occasionally) he immediately empties the bin and shreds all the paper across the floor. Poor hubbie has to clean up after we're gone :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just this morning Bella snuck a kleenex out of the garbage! It's still sitting in shreds on the diningroom floor. It'll probably sit there until I clean it up tongiht! :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had to tidy up before I went to bed last night - my husband is home today and he is a bit OCD! I like to protect him from the true scale of my untidyness.

·
Registered
818 Posts
You all seem so fine with your dogs shredding stuff lol. I admit to being a more strict mom in that regard them you guys are, my crew can't rip or shed anything. I think I entertain them enough for them to behave. ;)

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Its not always a case of letting them shred things - often it happens behind my back. I walk into a room and find a little pile of shredded tissue that she's removed from a bin or something!

Its a bit like having teenagers - I discover that mess hasn't been cleared away after they have gone off to school - very frustrating!!

Well done for keeping your two so well entertained. :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Its OK. Just call me a lazy so and so:), but Enneirda - you are young and I am old and have a million other things going on. If Teddy entertains himself with the odd tissue (or toothbrush, as long as it is not mine - serves them right,whoever left it lying around lol) I freely admit that I am happy to be relieved of the entertaining at times and just put my feet up with that G and T! I deserve it. I do have the teensiest bit of guilt, mind you - but I do it anyway:D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Its not always a case of letting them shred things - often it happens behind my back. I walk into a room and find a little pile of shredded tissue that she's removed from a bin or something!

Its a bit like having teenagers - I discover that mess hasn't been cleared away after they have gone off to school - very frustrating!!

Well done for keeping your two so well entertained. :)
I haven't got my dog yet ............ do you mean to tell me i'm going to have yet another teenager around the house :eek: At least the dog won't leave a pile of pants & socks in the corner of their room - until they walk to the bathroom!! :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
At least the dog won't leave a pile of pants & socks in the corner of their room - until they walk to the bathroom!! :)
You wanna bet?
You will find socks EVERYWHERE - not just in a corner of the room, but scattered around every room in the house. Cockapoos have a major sock fetish :laugh:

·
Registered
389 Posts
ESPECIALLY smelly ones. What's gross to you is heaven to a cockapoo :rolleyes:
My 15 year old takes off his socks when he gets home from school and leaves them all over the house...drives me crazy...they are damp and stinky because he walks home through the snow and puddles in just his running shoes. Chloe seems to rather enjoy chewing on them.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Haha. Toothbrushes, hairbrushes, knickers (gussets are especially attractive). I do tell my family to tidy things away but it doesn't happen really. I thought that losing some of their best undies would be an incentive, but ah well, teenagers will be teenagers, both human and canine ones. Puppies tend to be cuter than humans, mind you, and get away with a lot more.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts