I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Lovely pics!
I'm off to stay in Looe at the beginning of next month with my other half and my Cockapoo Dexter. Can you recommend any beaches that dogs are allowed after 1st May? I think that's the cut off point for dogs on beaches but there must be some that allow doggies after that? :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Fab photos of Daisy, love the one where her tongue is out and the last two where she's looking out the window longingly at the sea and where she's standing up on her back legs - she looks like a little person.

Clare and Bertie

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
You can google what beaches that dogs are allowed on in certain areas. We're off to Cornwall this summer and were surprised by the amount of beaches that do allow dogs all year.

Sarah - how did you find Daisy's coat with all the sea and sand?! Was it just a case of daily washing and conditioning. I'm loathe to cut Biscuit's coat for our holiday and would like to keep it longer if poss. x

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
You can google what beaches that dogs are allowed on in certain areas. We're off to Cornwall this summer and were surprised by the amount of beaches that do allow dogs all year.

Sarah - how did you find Daisy's coat with all the sea and sand?! Was it just a case of daily washing and conditioning. I'm loathe to cut Biscuit's coat for our holiday and would like to keep it longer if poss. x

·
Registered
435 Posts

That's great! I was worried Dexter wouldn't get a chance to play (and dig!) on the beach :)

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brilliant photos Sarah - I love the one of her trying to get her head out the window :laugh:
I like that one aswell. I was actually taking a picture of a beautiful sunrise so I had opened the window to take one from the upstairs. I think Daisy was sniffing the lovely morning sea air! :)

We were away for a week. I dematted her as much as she would tolerate but I didn't bath her at all. I decided it wasnt worth it. Our cottage was on the beach (almost!) and she was paddling daily! It was worth the bath and big grooming session when we got home though! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.