I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go there everyday but this was the first time the three of us had got together! It was so lovely to see them running around! Apologies for me in the middle of it telling Daisy to leave the bottle! :eek:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
........but how obedient! Clever Daisy. :)

The start of our walks are always meeting and playing with other dogs on the green. Love it, and it's so good for them to play with all kinds of breeds. Daisy's friends are rather yummy it has to be said. :)

Karen xx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
........but how obedient! Clever Daisy. :)

The start of our walks are always meeting and playing with other dogs on the green. Love it, and it's so good for them to play with all kinds of breeds. Daisy's friends are rather yummy it has to be said. :)

Karen xx
She is brilliant :D! I am just waiting for the teenage stage when she starts to ignore me again! Max is a bit like that at the moment, but he is lovely! :)

It was funny because Daisy and Max had been out together for three mornings in a row and then we went out with Lexi and her owner that evening. Lexi tells Max off if he gets a bit rough by barking at him. When she told him off, it didnt matter what Daisy was doing she went over to Lexi and barked at her as if to say 'Don't bark at my friend'! :D I didn't tell Daisy that actually Lexi and Max had been friends for quite some time! ;) She must be quite taken with him! ;) :cool:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I love doggy play dates :)

Daisy is fab and I love her friends too .... You are lucky have cockapoos friends near by.. so nice for Daisy ...

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes she has grown! :)

Her coat is lovely but she doesn't like being brushed! :rolleyes: The other Cockapoo Mums trim their dogs so I think I am going to see if I can get some trimming advice from them. I am trying to trim around Daisy's eyes but she hates it! :(

Her and Lexi have a similar coat but Max is much curlier and denser, really fabulous all of them!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh thank you, that is really kind! I am glad she ended up with me aswell! :D

How is Obi today?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doing brilliantly - the steroids are really working! He greeted me with a rub this morning and he is letting me gently stoke his back and body....cuddle time is coming :hug:
That is lovely, I am so pleased for you both. xxxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts