I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Well after the other nights crate tray destruction I was thinking there was no end however last night was the best night so far! :)

Only about 15 minutes of howling at bedtime and then quiet until 5.45am. I came down wondering what state her bed would be in to find that everything was intact! Yay! Well done Daisy! :D She also now goes in the crate sometimes of her own accord! Such a change!

For the last two days I have been letting her off the lead at the dog walking field and a couple of times we have met other dogs for her to play with. Yesterday was great, we met a lovely lady who has two Cockers (mother and son), the son is six months old and him and Daisy had a fab time bombing round the field chasing eachother and playing. We also had a great time watching her jumping and having fun. She walked home with her tail held higher than I have seen before! :D

Today is my first day with the childminding children so hoping the day goes well, keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sounds as if she is making very good progress, there will be the odd set back though, but you should get there very soon. xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts