I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Buddy has tried to eat his first mouse!! Anyone looking must of been laughing their head off as me my daughter and her friend chased Buddy (with mouse tail hanging from mouth) around the field.

10 mins later he dropped it ,daughter was not impressed ! Must say we were laughing all the way home.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Thinking of you all chasing Buddy really made me laugh :D Beau thankfully hasn't found a mouse but was sat very quietly (unusual for her) looking at something in the garden so I went to investigate and it turned out to be a huge frog! Even when it hopped away she just followed it along the garden as hadn't a clue what to do with it thank goodness :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Will I was away George ate a spider complete with web! He came running in with the web hanging out of his mouth and was very upset. He then proceeded to cry for 20 mins in total shock and then was promptly sick! Hope they learn their lesson:)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Do you think I could borrow Buddy for a while as could do with losing a few pounds :D
Ali you can borrow Pixie as she is much closer and has disgusting taste like Buddy;) My friend popped in today,and i couldnt work out why Pixie was so obsessed with her boots until i caught her licking the bottom to find some really smelly poo of some kind.....heave,x This is not helping my diet atall im still a chubster:(

Jayne I would like to borrow George if ok? We have the most MASSIVE spiders in our house they freak me out!(but i wouldnt want to make him sick!) I am such a girl! x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lol, I'm glad its not just my Millie that finds gross things to eat. :eek:

We had a good training session today of leaving all the horse poo in the nature reserve. Leave command was definitely understood although not always adhered to :confused:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ali you can borrow Pixie as she is much closer and has disgusting taste like Buddy;) My friend popped in today,and i couldnt work out why Pixie was so obsessed with her boots until i caught her licking the bottom to find some really smelly poo of some kind.....heave,x This is not helping my diet atall im still a chubster:(

Jayne I would like to borrow George if ok? We have the most MASSIVE spiders in our house they freak me out!(but i wouldnt want to make him sick!) I am such a girl! x
Hi Becky - I would love to borrow Pixie (on a permanent basis you understand ;) ) Beau can be equally as disgusting and has eaten many things (poo being one of them) but I have managed to stop her doing most of it AND you forget I have seen you in real life and you are definitely NOT a chubster!!! :D X

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ali you are too kind! That was a week ago and i have pigged out on Ali.s.j scones AGAIN...:eek: Second batch this week...oh dear:eek: p.s hope Beau is ok? x
Only speak the truth Becky :D Hmmmm scones - need to get that recipe :D Beau is definitely on the mend thank you though not sure if she is just being a diva and wanting us to be her servants ;) XX

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ali79 scone receipe on here ,i think if you look at Becky's posts you'll find it.

Stephen that bird was gross!! must say though arent you proud of me im not such a girl after all as i pick up poo just using the bag (no marigolds needed!!)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ali79 scone receipe on here ,i think if you look at Becky's posts you'll find it.

Stephen that bird was gross!! must say though arent you proud of me im not such a girl after all as i pick up poo just using the bag (no marigolds needed!!)
Hi Donna and thank you - will definitely have a look as Madeleine still has over a week of holidays left so she can get baking as far better at it than me :D

·
Banned
1,872 Posts

Sooo impressed Donna, I didn't think you'd be at the top of the list for 'Keeping it Country' LOL xx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts