I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Milly I know pawing at me does result in chest rubs and tickles but mummy cannot do it all day long and would like some skin left on my arms. So when she says stop and leave it means that not continue to pester.

Yes I know you can see a cat, there are loads of cats and you see them all the time and no just like last time they don't want to play with you or be barked at.

Yes Milly I do love you but I also love Monty and daddy too and they also enjoy a cuddle and no they don't want to be pushed out or have your bum in their face.

Yes I am going to the garage and no that doesn't mean you are going in the car as you haven't got your harness on- keeping telling you this so do we have to have the nice scratches on my paintwork from your paws every time.

Milly I know you get excited a dinner time but barking and going round in circles etc... doesn't mean your food will come any faster.

Monty I know you hate your evening walk but ignoring daddy and jumping on sofa to cuddle up to mummy doesn't mean you won't be going.

Milly mummy says quiet because you are barking at animals on the TV again they are not real and they don't want to play with you. So why do you have to do it every time including cartoon ones.

Milly I know you are excited to play ball but I don't need you to bark directly into my ear every time I bend down to pick it up.

Monty when mummy says come here I want a cuddle it doesn't mean run away quickly before she can get you, because I will get you and you will be cuddled :D

Milly you have loads of toys so why do you always want the toy that Monty has got.

Monty I know mummy did let the vet take your balls but sometimes you do need to grow some and not let Milly walk all over you

Monty why do you insist that you have to lay on the stairs at full stretch so mummy has to climb over you and always at the top or middle one- can you not just lay on the bottom stair.

Monty how come when I call you sometimes you do want to know and play deaf even though we are sitting in same room- yet you can hear the opening of a crisp packet when you are in a different room

Monty how come you seem not to respond to the certain words but if "ears" are mentioned you quickly respond by skulking out of the room.

and lastly : I know you understand the word leave but that also applies when we are out and it does include any food items or poo that you find that you want to scoff down before mummy sees you.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep them coming! :D:D:D

Karen and Rufus xx

I have loads of stuff that will keep you entertained or probably going " oh no not her again!!" :D

Buy hey Karen you can add what you would say to Rufus- feel free to add your own stuff to my thread. :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
m&m, that reminded me of Joyce Grenfell and her Nursery stories! Brilliant, thanks :)
do you have something a bit more human we can call you? :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
That was so funny, Izzy jumped when I screamed with laughter - particularly at the 'ears' - have the same problem. Somehow I have missed who Monty and Millie are, it says on your heading 1 cockerpoo.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One I'd add would be
Poppy despite what you think tissue paper is not a food group :)
Yes that's so true!!

What is it with them and tissues.

I was cleaning bathroom today and put bin in hallway ready to take down and empty- big mistake!! somebody ( milly) had all my cotton pads and baby wipes out and was merrily chewing into bits.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
m&m, that reminded me of Joyce Grenfell and her Nursery stories! Brilliant, thanks :)
do you have something a bit more human we can call you? :D
I would just like to feel more welcomed and settle in a bit more first.

Plus I hate my name :p

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That was so funny, Izzy jumped when I screamed with laughter - particularly at the 'ears' - have the same problem. Somehow I have missed who Monty and Millie are, it says on your heading 1 cockerpoo.
Yes we noticed a while back now- when I said to hubby " Going to clean Monty's ears" he would get off sofa and skulk out . Just have to mention it now and he looks at you and goes off out of the room.

Monty is my cockapoo he is my avatar and is 4.

Milly aka Moogie is my Cavapoo girl and will be 2 in Aug.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts