I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents just got a new puppy (not a cockapoo - but they are forgiven). She is 10 weeks old and called Holly. Took Deefer to meet her cos they need to get on. My dad took this photo and we think things will be ok!

http://ilovemycockapoo.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1812&stc=1&d=1323381772

Bless him - I had praised him on being so good!

Think I better keep an eye on him during Christmas lunch. :embarrassed:

Sue

Attachments

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Ahh that is so good for Deefer, i love watching dogs play together ... What breed is Holly? is it a Jack Russell? She is very cute ....

My parents have 3 Jack Russells and one Cockapoo Oakley ... its a fun house to visit .. I love visiting them, we have 6 dogs all together, lovely to watch.

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My 15 year old son took one look and rushed off!!!!

Right - off to be more mature now! It was just his face and I had praised him so much for not being a playful poo! No wonder he was sitting so still and being good. ;)

· Registered
1,709 Posts
heehee! Bless him :) It is a cute photo (the naughty bit aside!).
When Vincent met Dans mum for the first time he got a little too excited too, popped right out, she didn't know where to look!!!

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sooooooooooo funnnnnnnny! Best bit being we had not even noticed, but my mum has needed some convincing that Holly is not traumatised! Funny considering she is not even looking (too busy chewing on a toy). Vet would not "do" him till the new year , perhaps I can take the photo as evidence for an earlier op!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.