I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Deefer is booked in for his op! The nearest date we could do is Valentines Day so bless him what a treat. My husband has been very mature as always and exclaimed "every boys dream to have his balls felt on Valentine's Day!" :cool:

Anyway - Deefers treat will be an 8.20am drop off and leaving the vet with a cone of shame and hopefully his ardour dampened. (currently his love interests range from his "bonky blanky", my fifteen year old son and the hoover! (the hoover is particularly funny cos I did not know he was attached and thought it had got heavy... pulled really hard and Deefer had his legs around the tube that was laying all over the floor - mind you he has not tried that one again!)

Wish us luck.

Sue

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Oh Sue the thought of Deefer humping your hoover and your husband's "mature" comment has really made me laugh out loud :D Good luck on the day :) x

Good luck also with your exam Jules - I am sure you will do great :D x

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS i have an exam to sit on Valentine's Day so Deefer's not the only one with a treat to look forward to on Valentine's Day!!!![/QUOTE]

Good Luck with the exam - hope it goes well.

Oh Sue the thought of Deefer humping your hoover and your husband's "mature" comment has really made me laugh out loud

LOL - you can always count on my husband to lower the conversation.

And the bonky blanky is my old dressing gown which is totally deteriorating and now looks like a fishing net it has so many holes. I did start washing it but Deef cries when it is in the machine - and not sure it can last much longer. I am hoping it will end up in the bin as i have to hide it when we have visitors!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.