I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
My name is Scott. My wife,Anna, and I collected our Derek for Ant in March 2010. Derek was born on January 2010 and I am pretty sure that he was from Fudge and Jess litter.
I would be interested in hearing news of any other pups from that litter.
Our Derek is absolutely fabulous, gives us so much fun and is just one of our family.

Scott

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi Scott & welcome! :)

I assume by Ant you mean Anthony at Anzils?
If so both of my girls are also from there & Fudge is their dad as well :)
However not from the same litter, my Izzie's mum is Trixie & Poppy's mum is Swizzle.
Izzie was born September 2010 & Poppy August 2011 :)
Do you have pictures of your little boy to share? & do you have a picture of Jess the mum to see if I recognise her?
Is your pup an English or American cross?

Laura

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Susie,
Yup, it's a bit of a story why he is named Derek. But hey it just fits. Derek is black with a white chest. He is very curly. I will send a photograph of him when I manage to figure out how to do that on the site. I am no techy !!
We got Derek from Anzil Cockapoo in Liverpool, and as we live in Glasgow it was a bit of a trip. Mind you it was well worth it as Anzil Cockapoo came recommended and has lived up to it. Mind you we did take in the Beatles tour during the weekend that we collected him! It was brill but not a patch on our priceless Derek.
Regards,
Scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi All,
Thanks for the replies. I am struggling a wee bit with using the site...I am hopeless at the technology !!!
As you may see I am also hopeless at dates...Derek was born on 2 January 2011 NOT 2010 ..Doh !!!!
Scott

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Scott you'll get used to the forum! It gets really easy once you get used to it :)
If you click USER CP that will take you to any threads that you have replied to that have been updated since you last looked. & if you click on NEW POSTS that all the most recent posts for you to check out, other than that you can just check through the forum headings & have a look at the recent & older threads :)

For uploading pictures there are two ways that people do it... You can either click on 'post reply' instead of quick replying & there will be a little paperclip icon that you can click on, that will open a little window where you can upload up to 5 of your photos straight from your desktop & they will attach to your message when you send it. Or you can set up a photobucket account & upload your pictures onto that & then just copy the IMG code into your message :) Either way works fine, so good luck with that when you decide to give uploading photos a go! Look forward to seeing a picture of a fellow half sibling to my girls :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi and Welcome Scott.

Love the name Derek and look forward to seeing pics.

Im from Bonnybridge and we have members from Cumbernauld and Grangemouth as well as some others that Im forgetting where they are from. We are talking about having a meet up in Callender Park in Falkirk if its something you all might want to come along to keep an eye out for the thread on it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Anzil

Hi Scott

We are waiting for a litter that is hopefully due early feb so keeping fingers crossed. Anthony has been fantastic and all the testimonials prove how happy his little puppies turn out x Would love to see some pictures x

Helen x

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi Laura,
Thanks for this information. i have spoken to my computer expert ( son) who will post some photographs of Derek shortly
In the meantime many thanks,
Scott
Haha no problem :) That's what I get used for in my house as well, I must say my dad is utterly useless with technology! It's funny, bless him :) Im sure you're not as bad as him.

Look forward to seeing some pictures soon! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.