I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Oh he's scrummy! Thanks for the update. Now you've sorted out uploading pics you could treat us to weekly photo updates .......please! :)

Karen x

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
He is sooo cute, can't wait to meet him. Betty is 19 weeks tomorrow. I had thought she was small but looks about the same size as the lovely Dexter.
Do you know what he weighs at the mo?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is sooo cute, can't wait to meet him. Betty is 19 weeks tomorrow. I had thought she was small but looks about the same size as the lovely Dexter.
Do you know what he weighs at the mo?
Hes about 6kg - had him weighed on holiday about 3 weeks ago and he was 4 kilos - but really seems to have had a growth spurt - so he maybe more - will be going to the vets next week - i'll let you know then! I think he will be on the smaller side as his mum was dinky - how much does Betty weigh?

·
Registered
201 Posts
ohhh, Dexter is so adorable! The whole family here is excited to see him again :) Cider is 6 kg now as well. Everyone from school was amazed how much he has grown after the 7 weeks summer holidays. Big hug for Dexter brother from Cider:wave:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ohhh, Dexter is so adorable! The whole family here is excited to see him again :) Cider is 6 kg now as well. Everyone from school was amazed how much he has grown after the 7 weeks summer holidays. Big hug for Dexter brother from Cider:wave:

Yes Dexters really grown over the summer - glad u like the pics - sorry its took me so long - i used to be so technical - i don't know whats happened - i think its an age thing :rolleyes: ............ hope ur all well and love ang hugs back from Dexter to his bro xxx

1 - 20 of 29 Posts