I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was this man in my house today putting a new floor down in my kitchen and my daughter was keeping Dexter out of the way by playing with him in her bedroom. Dexter suddenly came running into the kitchen while I was talking to the man, with a tampon in his mouth! I didn't know where to put myself! He then tore round the house with it daring anyone to chase him and ripped it into a thousand pieces! He such a little pickle I never know what he is going to get up to next! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
There was this man in my house today putting a new floor down in my kitchen and my daughter was keeping Dexter out of the way by playing with him in her bedroom. Dexter suddenly came running into the kitchen while I was talking to the man, with a tampon in his mouth! I didn't know where to put myself! He then tore round the house with it daring anyone to chase him and ripped it into a thousand pieces! He such a little pickle I never know what he is going to get up to next! :eek::eek:

Yep sounds about right- sure they think well what's the most embarrassing thing I can do to mummy -or what mischief can I get up to today? :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.