I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's home :):):):)
We collected him at around midday & got home by about 1pm. He was sick once in the car but seemed to settle quickly.

Since being home he has been a little bundle of joy. I've popped him into the crate for short periods to get used to it & he seems ok in there but has wee'd twice in there. I've taken him outside every hour but he just plays around. In fact he seems quite adventurous & keeps trying to eat all the plants including my newly budding daffs !! He also runs off :rolleyes:

He also wee'd on his puppy wubba thing (the one with the material bits on it) - do I need to / can I wash it ?

My main problem seems to be my youngest who keeps running away from him & this getting him over excited. He then screams because he chases :rolleyes:

So, about to get him fed & then see if we can get a poo or wee out of him !

Photos to follow ......

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Panicking now - he really won't leave the daffs alone - I seem to remember they are not good for them. Then he started crunching something - no idea what & then he picked up a stone in his mouth so I had to take it out ...... the garden thing is stressing me. I'm so worried he'll come to harm because I am inexperienced :(

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Panicking now - he really won't leave the daffs alone - I seem to remember they are not good for them. Then he started crunching something - no idea what & then he picked up a stone in his mouth so I had to take it out ...... the garden thing is stressing me. I'm so worried he'll come to harm because I am inexperienced :(
Feeling much happier now - moved his planned toilet area to other part of garden away from temptation !! Plus he did a poo this morning outside. Not sure of his wee's yet. He squats like he is wee'ing but then nothing comes out. Then once inside he does it !!

Running total - 2 poos on carpet, 5 wees !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.