I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Cute, cute, cute! He is adorable. My Obi looks so grown up now compared to all these new puppy pictures.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh he looks lovely .... how sad am I though I thought it looked like an Anzil picture then read the thread.... I need to get out more :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh he looks lovely .... how sad am I though I thought it looked like an Anzil picture then read the thread.... I need to get out more :D
Ha,ha Karen .......... i know what you mean i could go on mastermind ........ subject Cockapoos (& i haven't even got him yet - i'm cockapoo obsessed)!!! ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,
From one " Dexter " owner to another, congratulations.!! I am sure he will bring you so much pleasure. My Dexter is an amazing little fella, and he will be 3 in July ( we actually share the same birthdate--isn't that spooky ).
Enjoy every second with him
Best wishes , Lesley and Dexter

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
From one " Dexter " owner to another, congratulations.!! I am sure he will bring you so much pleasure. My Dexter is an amazing little fella, and he will be 3 in July ( we actually share the same birthdate--isn't that spooky ).
Enjoy every second with him
Best wishes , Lesley and Dexter
Ahhhh thankyou Lesley, i've waited a long time for hubby to finally say yes so can't believe i am actually getting my own doggy - i normally babysit everyone elses ;) !!! Woof to Dexter :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Oh wow! Little Dexter is just perfect. Exactly what I want if I can't have a choc roan. Simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see more photos and hear more about the little chap!!

Harri x

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jukee Doodles! So not long to go now! :D

My son really has his heart set on a little Dexter!
I don't think theres a shortage of choice there, JD have got lovely puppies, any of the colours are just gorgeous .... looking forward to see which colour you go for ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yay - I'm really glad to hear you've got a puppy with your name on it at last! He looks like a real sweetie too - let us see any other pictures you get!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh wow! Little Dexter is just perfect. Exactly what I want if I can't have a choc roan. Simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see more photos and hear more about the little chap!!

Harri x
Dont you fancy white and choc, Harri, Chloe on here is a beauty.... I think you maybe surprised when you go for your "cuddle" you could end up with the puppy chosing you :D:D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi all
And my little girl is the choc on the right of the group pic.
Looking forward to having a new pup in the house.
A

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi all
And my little girl is the choc on the right of the group pic.
Looking forward to having a new pup in the house.
A
Ahh they are lovely looking pups from there... I would like a choc and a cream one ha ha ha... Are they F1?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts