I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Dexters finally arrived and its took me 5 days to find time to post - its like having another baby!!!! :eek: He's a little pickle to say the least -he chased my friends little girl round the garden today trying to eat her crocs - definitely a langley boy by nature! Slept all through last night & no surprises in the crate this morning - who knows wot tomorrow will bring!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ahh Dexter is great ... it seems worse than having a baby at times but it will start to get better from now onwards promise, usually the first week is the worst ... dry night last night thats excellent news ....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh my, the photos were well worth waiting for - he's fantabulous :D Love his colouring and what a good boy sleeping through the night. Best wishes, Karen.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What a sweetie! and slept through the night!??? Your Dexter looks just like my new 'baby' Pippa. You're obviously a smart cookie - slept through the night AND uploaded a photo, i'm jealous! (Ive been up at 4.30am since Pippa got home 2 days ago - poo yuk!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well Dexters finally arrived and its took me 5 days to find time to post - its like having another baby!!!! :eek: He's a little pickle to say the least -he chased my friends little girl round the garden today trying to eat her crocs - definitely a langley boy by nature! Slept all through last night & no surprises in the crate this morning - who knows wot tomorrow will bring!!! :)
Hi Jools,

OMG, Dexter is so cute, I can't wait to get Barney, 6 weeks to go!

Julie

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
awwwwwwwwww, I love the pictures! :)
Hi sarah, hope u got my message the other day - not sure it went?? Still to upload from camcorder - bit technical for me though!!! Hope all goes well this weekend collecting Isla - soooooo excited for you!!!! :D x

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sue - Dexters an english with a mad streak :rolleyes:
Julie - hope it goes well with Barney - longest 6 weeks of your life but well worth the wait!!
Wendy - got a bit lazy this morning and went down 15 mins later than normal (well it is saturday - Not in Dexters eyes) and little man had a little pressie on his peepee mat for me - so as i said tomorrows another day and we pray for clean awakenings tomorrow!!!! Good luck with little Pippa - she could be Dexters sister - they look very similar - hope you have a good evening j ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
He is so lovely, he looks a little like Holly to, pickles together...lol. He is doing so well too, cockapoos are great :smile:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts