I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yo: I've had a manic week of :juggle: but tomorrow after doing all the :washing: I shall be :undwech: and :jumping: into my :car: to :racer: down to Lincs. (watching out for :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: on the road) - this is no time to be a :turtle:! I am so :proud: and :jumping:for joy to be picking up my little :star: Izzy at last. Must remember :cell:, :sunglasses:
I will probably :cry2: a little as we :wave: :ciao: to Julia and Stephen on Monday morning, but we'll leave behind our :best_wishes: to send on to all the other JD puppy adopters and after last :hug: and :kiss: Izzy will be on here way home to a :welcome: from Phoebe :love-eyes:
I'll put up :photo: :photo: :photo: asap
:twothumbs: :whoo:
:laugh:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Paula, I've had such a week - I catered a wedding yesterday, manic! Now I am 100% in puppy mode. Finished rearranging the courtyard this morning (ouch, sore back). I am quite excited, yes, no, I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!! Also, like Pixie, a little nervous....oh, I can't wait :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh Paula, I've had such a week - I catered a wedding yesterday, manic! Now I am 100% in puppy mode. Finished rearranging the courtyard this morning (ouch, sore back). I am quite excited, yes, no, I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!! Also, like Pixie, a little nervous....oh, I can't wait :D
Have a safe journey. It's all worth it.
RX

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Ali - remember the :cell: - you may find it helpful - or when you turn down our road you may get a little lost out here in the sticks :confused::( - and watch out for :trolls::furious: or even :alien: in these parts ! :eek:

Make sure you have a SatNav for all the correct :icon_arrow: and if you meet a member with :canada: or :usa2: then you may well have taken a wrong :icon_arrow: so :call2: and I'll give you :icon_arrow: to follow x. Whilst :racer: certainly watch out for :bunny3::bunny3::bunny3::bunny3: though if you see a :turtle: stop and check you didn't take a wrong :icon_arrow: and are not in :usa2:......:argh:

Then :):laugh::congrats::wave::smile::ilmc::kiss::jumping::photo::party2::welcome::whoo::proud: when you arrive for your new :baby:

Stephen xx

·
Registered
201 Posts
Love your post. See I thought I was a bit weird, the excitement I felt, when we are waiting for Cider. I only could compare it feeling like a child before Christmas or for a looong longed wish. It's so lovely to read on here, that I am not weird, lol, that everybody can feel these special feelings!!! It's just great, isnt it. Good luck for tomorrow!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.