I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
In the hot weather they love to lie on the cool tiles. Dylan has beds everywhere and lies on the laminate floor most of the time! He'll enjoy his beds in winter.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
yep ..... no only joking, yes like Helen says its too warm ot want to snuggle... when the weather cools he'll just be in the chair with you and bed at bedtime, after night nights :D

·
Registered
720 Posts
Looks so comfy there, and a good place to cool down.
I love George's colour but 3 white paws are hard enough for me to keep clean.lol.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ahhh Jayne .. don't worry we are in the same boat .... mine are flat on on the kitchen tiles ..... just too hot for fluffy cockapoos xxx

·
Registered
582 Posts
The last couple of days Pixie just lounges and sleeps on our wood floor,everywhere but her crate actually!:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think it's so funny! Bella doesn't care about the heat. She still gets up on the couch and pants away...as long as she's close to mom and dad!!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
A waste of money to buy your dog.....well anything...how could you suggest such a thing. :D Wonder why no one has developed a dog 'cool bed' for the summer?

Julia x

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
A waste of money to buy your dog.....well anything...how could you suggest such a thing. :D Wonder why no one has developed a dog 'cool bed' for the summer?

Julia x
I use a Chillow at night (hot flush era!) and sometimes Dylan will sneak onto it, but it absorbs your body heat, so after a few minutes it's actually warmer than not using it, so don't think that would work as a dog bed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My Maple is the same she likes to sleep on our kitchen tiles, she will lie down for a bit and then she starts to frantically dig with her paws. I just don't get it :confused: After she has been digging she then flops back down and then she gets back up to repeat the process all over again :huh This may happen 4 or 5 times. She must know that the tiles aren't for digging up, yet she seriously dig's like she is outside and then when she has finished she looks at us like great! job done!!:yo:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts