I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just wondered if all cockapoos hind things like bones or treats, mine puts things under my pillow!!!:confused:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
funny you should ask this as lastnight i caught Echo for the first time trying to hide a knucle bone on my bed under a blanket. she was rubbing her nose on the blanket as she would if it was soil and she was trying to cover it. was very strange, cute and funny.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i have all sorts under my pillow, i wondered if she thinks ill look after them for her keep them safe as im her mommy!! lol;)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol i dont think Echo is thinking that, she just wants it hidden from Inca, she has become very posesive over thimngs, and she is now becoming posesive of me. which i will be sorthing out as i dont like it.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Benny doesn't necessarily "hide" things. He places things. He's very picky with hard treats and only eats them when he's in the mood. So when we give him a hard treat (as opposed to a chewy/soft treat), he'll place it somewhere in the house and go to it later when he's ready to eat it. His favorite spots are in a bed or by the back door where he's let out. But he'll place his treats anywhere they're accessible. :p

·
Registered
205 Posts
Cocoa hides some of his toys. My mom got him a bully stick & He'd stopped playing with it after a while, so I decided to hide it from him... When he found it, he hid it & now, he hides it when he's done playing with it. :) He will dig on the rug like it's grass/dirt & then he will just leave it there. Sometimes he'll hide it where nobody can find it, but sometimes he'll hide it out in the open, haha :) I think it's quite amusing :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts