I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Donna he looks fab and the expression on his face is priceless , i am going to show my hubby this photo because when i was on about getting Ollie 1 he said he wouldnt walk him ,but how can he refuse now upon seeing this x

lynda

Donna where abouts in Nottinghamshire do you live as i live in Long Eaton x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got him a 24" it is a little long but it will last him,i think he measured 22" .
Thanks Lynda i think he looks cute too ha ha,we live the other side to you so miles away we live at Elton towards Grantham dx

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Might have to get my wallet out again, this doggy business is starting to get expensive. Today I've already purchased:-

Grooming table
Clippers + extra attachments..
Set of scissors
Traffic light nail clippers ( I'm hoping these work... you get a green light appear on the handle when you are not over the quick!!)..:eek::eek::eek:

Blimey, I could have gone on holiday for what this little lot has cost me!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I feel like that this week but you have definitely spent more than me! :eek: I am still waiting for my pink rolled leather collar and have just ordered my equafleece (well Daisy's Equafleece)! :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Yes please Colin .. I would like a review on your new fancy nail clippers please ...

I didn't know you had made Betty bleed .. tut tut tut . .only teasing ... I know what you mean I take just the ends off and will redo them a week later if need be, gives the quick time to recede

Honey loves a bit of claw trimming ...

http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/2011/07/22/cutting-dogs-claws-safely/

I was nervous when I first cut claws, Oakley hates it being done, I can only manage one or two claws a day with him .. easier to take him to the vet or pro groomers ... but Honey is fine with it .. Picnic seems to be good with it too, ahh love her ...

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I feel like that this week but you have definitely spent more than me! :eek: I am still waiting for my pink rolled leather collar and have just ordered my equafleece (well Daisy's Equafleece)! :D
What style did you go for?

I like the jumper ones but think the suit would be better .. oh I just don't know ... I am faffing which ones to get, and will I use them enough ..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Rocky did yelp once when I did his nails but there was no blood. I have my styptic powder just in case. I will wait with interest for the review on traffic light clippers. Rolled collar came yesterday, seems ok, hope it works. Spent another £60 today on fresh breath foam/water tablets, cologne, shampoo and toys....£40 3 days ago on new bed :eek:
Hubby will go mental if he finds out :eek::D x

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.