I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
Had my 2 at a local show today and entered them into the dog show, nothing serious. What i want to ask is...................... do u think judges tend to shy away from poodle mixes?? I know we all think our dogs are the most beautiful lol but u have no idea how many times i was stopped today, mostly for my labradoodle but also Toffee the cockapoo, anyway we enter the show Toffee in bitches under 14 inches and Leo dogs over 14. There was 6 places and neither dog got anything. They are both really lovely looking dogs.
Hubby said to me on the way home, do u think its because they are designer mixes and i thought maybe he had a point.
Looking forward to all your views
Pam

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Gypsy has won 2nd in bitch the judge would most like to take home and 1st in best trick.

my brothers girlfriend's mums cockapoo puppy has won a fue thing including best behaved puppy, prettiest cross breed and something els i cant remember.

what one judge told a friend of mine was that they try not to be led by their harts going for the one eyed or 3 legged dogs, they try to judge them all equally.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gypsy has won 2nd in bitch the judge would most like to take home and 1st in best trick.

my brothers girlfriend's mums cockapoo puppy has won a fue thing including best behaved puppy, prettiest cross breed and something els i cant remember.

what one judge told a friend of mine was that they try not to be led by their harts going for the one eyed or 3 legged dogs, they try to judge them all equally.
I s Trixie the one with the broen ears??

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol its Gypsy and yes she is the blond one with the brown ears, Inca is the Black and Echo is the B&W if you look in the photo galery you will find photos of Amber my brother girlfrinds mums dog.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol its Gypsy and yes she is the blond one with the brown ears, Inca is the Black and Echo is the B&W if you look in the photo galery you will find photos of Amber my brother girlfrinds mums dog.
I knew it who could resist that dog!!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
iv never realy entered to other two into any shows. but taking Echo on her own to one this weekend as im helping out on a stall and can only fit one dog in the car with all the stuff lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts