I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

ok this one is the real deal....it was a lazy day at home...so excuse the disheveled look of me.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH MY I had no idea who that was....so I googled it....not a pleaseant looking character at all...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hahaha had to google it too! I'm on the forum on my phone now, then in class but I'll post when I get home or tomorrow haha. Who else is brave?

·
Registered
188 Posts
lol when I saw your photo with the lamp shade (before I realised it was a fake) I was chuckling to myself thinking whoever you asked to take the photo would be phoning the men in white coats for you....:D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hahaha I know. The lamp picture is great. Wonder if that girl had any idea she'd one day be compared to a puppy that had just been fixed bahah

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I am sure she had no idea!!
That's so funny that you actually thought I would have done that ;) yes the white coats would for sure be on their way. ;)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Fab Amanda, I was scrolling down wondering what I was going to find lol .... I wonder who the mistery girl is, as for you looking dishevelled I need a full make over before postig any pics not the most photogenic. If your Worzel Leone then Im more like Aunt Sally xxxx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Aunty Sally was a come to life... life size rag doll who Wurzel had a soft spot for, ruddy faced and ragged really lol x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL!!! I am shocked I am the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Me too, working on it but I may need to have several hundred photos taken before I get one I would be prepared to put up online, then there's all the extra time I'll need to use retouching the photo to get it ready :D

1 - 20 of 362 Posts