I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Hi Jayne

I have the green and the red...I think the only difference is one has a slightly more flexible head ( I can't tell much difference really). I would suggest buying one to being with to see how George gets on with them ..I bought two and Betty hates them as they are too scratchy for her sensitive skin.

· Registered
3,773 Posts
The green one was certainly quite flexible, definitely better than my standard brushes. I am weighing up new jeans or a new les pooches at the moment but as all my jeans are going into holes I think they might win! :D

· Administrator
5,034 Posts
i only have the red one as thats the one we use at work and i cant see past it. i might get one of the other ones when at crufts. but the mat zapper beets any regular slicker brush.

i have had mine now for about 4 years and its still in good condition, and thats with regular use on mine and other peoples dogs.

· Registered
363 Posts
The green one was certainly quite flexible, definitely better than my standard brushes. I am weighing up new jeans or a new les pooches at the moment but as all my jeans are going into holes I think they might win! :D
My jeans too Sarah - I scrimped for me and got cheap jeans and expensive les poochs for Arthur - there is something wrong there I think ha ha!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.