I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking that what Lolly does is normal :eek:

While she is sleeping, usually I notice it around 9/10pm when we are cuddled up on the sofa, Lolly appears to have a dream. She starts making little whimpering sounds along with twitches in her limbs and her half open eyes dart all over the place. Is this a dream and normal and does anyone elses dog do this?

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol yeah its normal Gypsy whimpers and twitches, Inca sucles, Echo Twitches and whimpers sometimes. Delta does all three

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
All my dogs do it,its so funny to watch,i can only imagine that theyre dreaming that theyre running through the feilds barking lol :)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Oh Yes ! That's normal - and great fun to watch.......though you have to stop yourself from laughing and waking them up !!

Our fav is when they are effectively - running at full speed in fields and barking - they often are asleep on their sides (or back) and all the legs are "running" !!

Stephen xx

·
Registered
206 Posts
When we were at the breeders choosing Biscuit yesterday there was a little black puppy who was so cute when he was asleep. Little tiny squeaks and paws twitching - must have been having a lovely dream about running about in the sunshine with the wind in his fur :D Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh Yes ! That's normal - and great fun to watch.......though you have to stop yourself from laughing and waking them up !!

Our fav is when they are effectively - running at full speed in fields and barking - they often are asleep on their sides (or back) and all the legs are "running" !!

Stephen xx
Ah, we haven't got to running at full speed yet. But looking forward to it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts