I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a random google, link took me to free ads sell your pets where advertising cockapoo puppies is a place calling itself ' London prestige puppies', open 7 days a week....
Sounds v dodgy, anyone live in plaistow?

· Registered
157 Posts
We actually went to the place in Harrow just to look at Cockapoos as we hadn't seen one in the flesh before. I knew I didn't want to buy from a pet shop and wanted to buy from a good breeder. I must say that the shop was very clean and nice and the puppies were all well looked after. They had 4 cockapoos and other breeds too. The staff were very friendly but they didn't know all the answers. I was given the managers card to ask more questions as it was her day off.

They didn't know who the parent dogs were although they assured me they were from reputable breeders. Of course all the info says run a mile! It was very hard to leave them there! They were quite a lot cheaper too although that wasn't a winning argument for us as it was so important to meet the parents.

All in all it was very hygienic with lots of staff notices about cleanliness. They also didn't let us touch all the puppies just one particular one as I presume they thought we would buy.

If looking at the parents isn't an issue for someone, it probably is ok to go there.

Note I was only there for half an hour ....

J.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.