I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,008 Posts
I think if you keep changing her food you will create a fussy eater,however it sounds as if she is just not a fan of kibble.

I think you need to find a food and stick to it she will eventually eat when shes hungry.

My puppy always had loose stools with kibble so i switch to raw and he has loved it ever since and hes great on it.We have a company called NI here that does all the hard work for you i just serve from the tub,im sure there are other brands that do a similar thing if you want to try it.

My cousin has a fussy cockapoo they feed him wet food for one meal and dryed for another which seems to work.

· Registered
2,008 Posts
My friend feeds her dog a raw food from natures menu (i think) this is sold in most pet shops and is cheaper then NI (i think).

Also Sarah on here with Max just feeds Max chicken carcass filled with steamed veg and im sure she said they were really cheap from her butcher,and chicken wings are very cheap from the suppermarket.

Also have you ever tryed boiled chicken and rice with a spoon full of yogurt (used for when they have an upset tummy).My aunties dog would only eat bolied chicken and thats what he lived on with veg.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.