I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
I spoke to my Mam's westie on the telephone & wished him happy new year. I definitely heard hubby asking Cara this morning why he had not has his morning kiss and cuddl and she sat on my knee and watch my friend run through her work presentation this morning ... Yep definitely human!!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Izzie definitely thinks she's human, not sure about Poppy yet, we'll see when she's a bit older :)

But Izzie thinks that she deserves someones spot on the sofa when we move she will do her little grumbling growl to say let me lay her, but obviously we have to move her over so we can sit down ;)

Izzie also thinks she deserves to have some of all of our meals! She's so damn cute though that it's hard not to give her a bit, I hate not giving her some when it's bad for her (but I know I don't want to make her poorly obviously). They both had some christmas dinner & the same on boxing day :) & I sometimes used to make Izzie a piece of toast for breakfast lol, she ate it a lot quicker than me!

Poppy sleeps on my bed :) Think that's my last point!

Definitely think they're human :D I wouldn't have it any other way LOL.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
The problem with Betty is that it's me that thinks she's human at times. Take this for example, my neighbour said he thought he could hear me on the phone then realised i was talking to Betty!! To be fair my neighbour is over 80 and fairly deaf so how he heard anything i don't know, but it is more than likely i was talking to her!!! Mad? me?? Never!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.