I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Sat on the sofa with Cara in my lap (she's started being a cushion) and thinking of a stay-cation for next year's hols so we can take her with us. Can anyone recommend a good B&B, hotel or something in Devon?

Kirsty & Cara xx

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be about mid to late sept. hubby is 60 so want something nice but not Ott. We have friends at Teinmouth but. Either of us have visited that area. We get quite fidgety so like things to do. Xx

·
Registered
135 Posts
Haha okay. Well I can think of lost of things, it just depends, teignmouth is okay and is easy to get to as there is a coastal train that runs through and to other coastal towns! I really highly recommend for a sunny day a lovely but long walk from the double locks to the turf locks. Both very dog friendly, and the turf is a hotel right at the estuary! So pretty, it's near a place called topsham which is famous for lovely restaurants and views. From here there is many places to go, and like I said the coastal train which goes all the way from Paignton to barnstable which is south to north really. So very accessible for day trips etc x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.