I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

dog shows

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Enneirda. 
#1 ·
hi all
just a quik question !!
has anyone taken any cockapoos to any dog show??
if so what happen and how did they get on?
many thanks for reading
marzy:):icon:ilmc:

#5 ·
I love that there is a prize for waggiest tail! Dog shows sound fun!

As for the prize for 'bitch the judge would most like to take home' - well, my childish sense of humour has taken over I'm afraid...

Perhaps we could have a section on our user profiles that shows what awards our doggies have won - they're all so clever!

#16 ·
Truthfully, it wasn't like we had an competition lol. I was more proud of her for working with me so well then for winning, winning was a given!

Their was a small breed that a kid told to sit, and it didn't, a dog the kid said would stay, and it didn't, and a dog that did shake, and one that could spin. So a play dead was definitely the best. :D Though I didn't realize I'd have to get a picture taken at the end, that was embarrassing for sure.

but I got a cloth water bowl, three treat bags, a raw hide, a toy, and a tin shaped like a dog bone with puppies on it. And 'Lo got a lot more attention after that too, she loved it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.