I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email update today - brought tears to my eyes!
I love our little puppy so much and seems that I am not the only one!

It has been a long time without her - I worried about leaving her - now I am worried that she will not want to come home!
Here is the update from Waggy-tailz

All going very well - she is just part of the family now! Everyone falls in love with her (you may have to let me know where you got her from!) and she's very happy with guests and family dogs alike.

Eating very well - ravenous at meal times, so giving her a good bowlful each time. Food supplies good, should be fine for her stay.

Very happy on the walks and am letting her off her lead in the woods, she just follows the gang, but never really wanders too far.

If not playing she can be found in one of the little beds with various other dogs - you may have to get another dog, she's very gregarious!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Nadine, thats a lovely message she's doing really well, you'd rather this than them saying she was unhappy, she'll have a fab time with the other dogs then charge at you when you return. Enjoy your break knowing that Treacle is fine and that everyone loves her... and no crying :D

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
That's so reassuring for you to hear ... and you will be able to use them again as she has settled so readily. And maybe you should think about cockapoo no. 2! ;)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Well after that reassuring news you can truly relax and enjoy your holiday and then look forward to an explosion of Cockapoo welcome when you get back! Bliss!

Karen x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts