I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used a doggy rucksack? I will have to carry Minton for the first few weeks and after that he won't be able to walk for as long as Hattie does. I have a couple of small backpacks which I could wear on my front I hope this will be enough but would be interested to see if anyone has tried a doggy carrier? I do not feel inclined to pay around £30 for something I may only use for a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I would simply enjoy the cuddle. It won't be long before he's tearing ahead with Hattie calling back to you 'bye mum' ;)
The way her ladyship has been behaving lately she will be over the hill and far away before he knows what is happening! Hope he will stir her mothering instinct otherwise I better get some Nikes to keep up. Good job she can hear her clicker, hope this is just the adolescent phase normally she sticks to me like glue.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We just used an ordinary backpack with a couple of towels in the bottom, cara was absolutely fine, especially if we went to the pub to see her fan club xx
Like the idea of a pub fan club what a perfect excuse! I used to take my cairn pup to pubs years ago but I was in my thirty's then and had a wider social circle however never say never this may be the new interdog dating!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.