I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just sent an message to the cockapoo owners club with a couple of suggestions. 1, With the massive interest in Equifleece would it be a good idea to contact the company show them some of the posts and negotiate a discount for club members.( You never know it may work) 2. Following the thread on buying fleeces, toys etc for our favourite 4 legged friends how about a small ads section on the website so we can 'recycle' fleeces, toys.crates etc. Will be interested to see if it works. P.S I will join the club!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Hi Sue.

Thank you for your suggestions, they are great ideas! :) It is great to get feedback and suggestions.

We are certainly looking at business and products that us Cockapoo owners and considering how we can find ways to benefit members such as offering discounts. I am contacting Equafleece along with some other companies but wanted to wait until the club was up and running.

The idea of selling/swapping products is fab. I think the best place for it though would be on our facebook page rather than on the club website due to the fast changing nature of buying and selling. I subscribe to a local group that sell items and it is very popular.

If anyone would like to use our Facebook group page to do this they are more than welcome to. I will post some rules about adding and removing photos. If you want an item that someone is selling then you can pm your details.

You can join the group here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/cockapooclub/

If it is something you would to start doing on there then please let me know and I will post something.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Just to update this thread in response to Sue's question I am pleased to announce that we have our first product that has been discounted for two months for members.

Forum member R Lister (Bob) has a fabulous company making wax hats and sun visors and is offering members a discount on their Dog walkers hat.

Please take a look: www.cockapoo-owners-club.org.uk

We are also happy for members to sell their Cockapoo related items on our Facebook page. It is a closed group to ensure that only Cockapoo owners and enthusiasts are involved and you will not need to add any personal details to advertise, just a photo and the price you want.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. :)
x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.