I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Is your new pup from Jukee Doodles? He is adorable and the photo is brilliant - can you post the video on YouTube so that we can see it? xx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, not a JD pup. I really wanted to be a JD person, but I discovered Rupert before JD! I'd had pic of newly born Rupert sitting on my desk and although I hadn't met him I'd already bonded! Stephen and Julia gave lots of great advice though and I did the tour!
YouTube might be a tad beyond my capabilities!:eek: Cute pics and videos are all down to wkend visit from cameraman son! Perhaps he could be persuaded... xx

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
No, not a JD pup. I really wanted to be a JD person, but I discovered Rupert before JD! I'd had pic of newly born Rupert sitting on my desk and although I hadn't met him I'd already bonded! Stephen and Julia gave lots of great advice though and I did the tour!
YouTube might be a tad beyond my capabilities!:eek: Cute pics and videos are all down to wkend visit from cameraman son! Perhaps he could be persuaded... xx
Hi Eileen,

Rupert looks stunning x Glad everything worked out in the end and soooo happy you have got such a lovely dog.

Stephen xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
He is stunning .. looks like a boy version of my Honey ... he has a really pretty face.. dont tell him I called him pretty please xxx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Eileen,

Rupert looks stunning x Glad everything worked out in the end and soooo happy you have got such a lovely dog.

Stephen xx
Hi Stephen
Yep, all working out really well - Rupert has just the right frisson of eccentricity that we like ! ;) Many thanks for all your time and excellent advice. Hope all is well in JD land - looking forward to the next reveal! :D xx

1 - 20 of 25 Posts