I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow we pick up Gaia, it seems a long time since we first saw her. We've got a 140 mile journey each way, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it. I keep checking that I have everything we need :confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i am sure you have thought of everything! :) I hope you have a good journey and look forward to hearing about her first day with you. :D

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Wonderful, where are you getting her from? Very exciting for you ... looking forward to updates and pictures later. :)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
and you better sleep tonight....you sure won't get any sleep tomorrow night. I had to work the day after bringing lady home....I was a zombie...Hubby got to stay home with her.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are getting her for Foxisle Gundogs. Going to try a bit of Reiki and Bowen Technique to try to make the first night easier ;)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Yippy .. go get your puppy .... :)

You have a weekend of fun ahead ...... I wish I was getting my puppy tomorrow xx

Please post pic if you get time xxx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Sue here at last.. cant wait to see pictures of your lovely baby when you get her home... and see if she's grown lol. Hope you have an uneventful journey... enjoy x x

·
Registered
430 Posts
New puppy ............. awwww i remember that exciting day so well ,,,,,,,,, enjoy every minute (looking forward to pics)!!!! x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts