I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah they are having a great time its lovely when they ve someone to play with get loads more exercise... I took some photos today (shock,gasp,horror) but in my true style they are pretty rubbish wished id done video at least you get the pictures you want instead of a still a second too late x

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the beauty of mobile phones. I always forget to take my camera out with me, but if you see something cute you can just whip out your mobile to snap it. Usually too late to catch it though!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OH What FUN!!!! look at them go!!! so fast! I have been trying to upload a video off of my phone to youtube or photobucket...clearly my phone sucks ;)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
lol...humnh...I should have one of those in the box it came in....lol I keep trying to use apps and e-mail....maybe a good old cord is the way to go!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Love the video Helen! Its great when they have another dog to play with it wears them out so much quicker!! Glad to see Dylan always picks the sticks that are nearly as big as him too. Alf can always been seen running around with half a tree in his mouth! :D x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts