I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Every

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to you guys for pointing me in the direction of an Easidri towel - previous posted thread.

Cara and I had a great walk yesterday but she came back very soggy and very wet. Quick wash in the utility sink and we tested out the new towel....Fabulous!!!!

This weeks new pictures are attached. The Donkey toy she came away with from JDs is still going strong as you can see - it's her favourite and Donkey goes with her when it's sleep time.

Tak Care

Kirsty

Cara 4.jpg

Cara 5.jpg

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya

Honestly worth getting a one, especially as we are in soggy dog season. Really good buy.

Cara's getting so used to being towel handled, that's one of her angel moments .... one day she'll forget her monster moments I hope and I'll have my slippers all to myself......
:rolleyes:
K xx

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Butter would not melt ...

I know she talks to you with those eyes .... I know I'm her Mam but she is so cute and knows how to work you with that little face!!!!

K xx

·
Registered
369 Posts
I got a pack of two of eBay for about £6 I think - as long as they are micro fibre I think they do the same job, although the Easidry ones are quite big, which is useful, probably why they cost more?!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Ive got Aquasorb towel good value. The Easidri towel is a bit thicker so will absorb more water. Ive also get the Easidri cooling coats great for keeping my black dogs cool after a good bit of exercise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts