I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this years cockapoo Eggs didn't go too well, but i couldn't find the brushes so Innes and i ended up finger painting them lol(well i did he got the little brush we did find lol)

Delta had the skits so i kept her on lead so she wouldn't eat the eggs, she was in no way chuffed and kept whining and howling. and Because Inca had hurt her paw i wanted to restrict how far she was running so i put the line on her.

however my attempt at making a doggy chocolate egg went well (i think you all know how much Delta loves chocolate lol)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
AHHHHH!!! I think the eggs look great! you can tell they are all of your pups!
What a fun and beautiful day you had!!! we had rain :(
What did you make the chocolate egg out of! how awesome! looks like Delta sure enjoyed it!!!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just doggy chocolat buttens melted dow and an egg mold. the same way you make our eggs, was fun. lol

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
OOOO I didn't know they made chocolate forr DOGS!!!! that is exciting!!! I will have to go and look

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Wow, Kendal, you are a very good doggy mum! You put more effort into their eggs than I put into my kids' eggs!

The pictures look lovely - you must have had a really nice day.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Looks fun! I wish I had a mowed wide open places like that. We have so many stickers growing right now my kids can't even leave the road lol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
so fun! i see crocs in those photos... i love Crocs, they're about the only shoe i wear.

that egg for the dogs is soooooo awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts