I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So our 5 month old Maizey threw up three times in 24 hours. She had a pup cup of doggie ice cream. She now has completely refused eating her kibble. She wants nothing to do with it. Meal time, reward for bathroom breaks and even now training. I spoke to our Vet who has suggested she may have an irrigation and suggested chicken an rice for a few days. She has eaten watermelon and a small bowl of chicken and rice. Anyone have the same issues an if so what was the finale out come. Thanks for any help you could offer.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Light meals for a few days and then gently transition her back to her kibble and avoid rich foods for her as it sounds like it gave her a very sore belly.

·
Registered
Shiloh (late-11.2020): Little Lucy Lou, toy poodle
13 Posts
So our 5 month old Maizey threw up three times in 24 hours. She had a pup cup of doggie ice cream. She now has completely refused eating her kibble. She wants nothing to do with it. Meal time, reward for bathroom breaks and even now training. I spoke to our Vet who has suggested she may have an irrigation and suggested chicken an rice for a few days. She has eaten watermelon and a small bowl of chicken and rice. Anyone have the same issues an if so what was the finale out come. Thanks for any help you could offer.
Dogs will eat anything, using their mouths as we do our hands. Sometimes, they spit "it" out, other times swallow. For a youngster, my experience thinks it was the change, richness of the product. It takes a long time to become aware of marketing ploys upon the human condition. Best to your pup. The ****-a-poo is indeed a wonderful companion, worthy of respect and love.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts