I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was running a bath for myself after work and went off to do some stuff while it was filling up, i came back to find Echo chasing her ball around the bath trying to catch it. took a wee video and almost dropped my phone when she tried to jump in the bath lol

http://youtu.be/8APNqtfYCvc

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
That is very cute! My Izzie would NEVER try to jump in a bath LOL, she hates getting a wash/bath (mainly because she always manages to get dirty and so we need to rinse the dirt of her), she's cream/apricot as well so shows up badly! I love that video :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol then when i actualy went for my bath she kept dropping the ball in and trying to get it, then tried to jump in ontop of me, ended up chuckjing her ball in the sink to get her to stop bugging me. she was not impressed lol

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Poor Echo ;) I only shower, baths take too long haha, so I wouldn't know if Izzie would even be in the room with me haha, she always joins for toilet breaks though :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Poor Echo ;) I only shower, baths take too long haha, so I wouldn't know if Izzie would even be in the room with me haha, she always joins for toilet breaks though :)
oh i love a nice hot bath. nothing more relaxing. i like showers to but you cant beat a bubble bath.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Such a sweet video!

Our cat Elmo likes to sit in the sink when I have a bath.

Turi x

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
That made me really laugh! Just what you wouldn't want in a nice relaxing bath - a sudden dive bomb from a cockapoo!!!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That made me really laugh! Just what you wouldn't want in a nice relaxing bath - a sudden dive bomb from a cockapoo!!!
lol she has always put her paws on the side of the bath and looked in. but she is now doing that little bounce like she is prepping for a jump lol. she loves watter.

lol she dropped the ball in the bath wen it was empty the other day then kjust looked at me like"why isn't my ball flowting" lol i said to her i want fetching it lol so she jumped in and got it herself lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lovely video Kendal - cockapoos never miss an opportunity for a new game! Stanley is very fond of getting into the bath and shower too. I encourage him - with his pale coat he needs a lot of contact with warm soapy water!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts