I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is the grossest thing I've ever seen in my life and I'm literally about to puke.
Jersey was humping his pillow and no one was around so I just let him then he got an erection. He acted like it hurt and seemed upset. He should be neutered. I mentioned before he gets "hard" and two little balls swell up when hes really excited. Does this mean they grew back and just haven't dropped in or is this normal. Should I take him to the vet? Is this going to happen forever????

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
having never owned a male dog i cant realy help. i do know a number of male dog njtered and intact that go hard when humpping, but not sure about the balls, i dont think it is phisicaly posible for them to grow back?

i know of a nuterd male who tied with thir femail before she was nutered(thats when they actualy mate and they are stuck together for a couple of minutes to and hour.)

interested to hear what others say.

what age did you get him?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got him when he was three monthes and he was neutered when he was two monthes. i thought maybe he was neutered so early that they grew back or the neuter wasnt done right??

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah, I don't know if it's possible for them to grow back? Cocoa was neutered too, but he still gets "hard" when I first wake him up and sometimes when he is excited. I don't think it's anything to worry about

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah, I remember at least 2 or 3 times when Cocoa has had one & he's been neutered since we brought him home ...it is kinda gross lol but i wouldn't let it worry you

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well, they can't grow back as far as I know. But Dexter is neutered and he humps things sometimes. It is apparently him trying to be dominate.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I was so worried something was wrong. It the grossest thing, but at least I know its normal. THX. :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
but boy doggies are so loveable!! They are worth the little quirks. Just like my husband.;)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Wilf s had an erection a couple of times but there is absolutely nothing where his testicles should be its just flat :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts