I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Just came across this post - a little misguided to say the least. Cross breeding is natural to dogs, as far as I can see! Just look around a park when a bitch is in season - I haven't noticed them choosing one of their own kind to mate with. Cockapoos have not officially been around in Scotland for very long, but many years ago my brother had a mongrel called Flash, and looking at the photos now, it seems pretty clear that that gorgeous nutty dog was a cockapoo - and the dogs did it all by themselves, too - no help from anyone! There is a difference, too, between responsible puppy breeders who ensure their dogs are healthy and genetically sound, and puppy farms - it is a pity the difference is not recognised by this rather rude emailer.
I don't mean to be controversial - this is just a personal opinion but this world operates on a supply/demand principle, and there has to be a reason that the demand is there. The reason is not hard to see when you are a cockapoo owner!:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.