I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

english or american cockapoo?

16K views 69 replies 16 participants last post by  P Weeks 
I would say that I have no preference, Archie's mum is an English show cocker, his dad is a miniature poodle. And he is huge, adorable, lively, attentive, inquisitive, bundles of fun & energy, sleeps for England and gives so much back to us in a very loving and genuine way.

The size between 'poos is amazing - there is another cockapoo at the puppy club we go to - she's a gorgeous Jukee Doodle puppy so has a working cocker mum. She's older than Archie (1 year old I think??) and is half the size of him. Does that make her any better or less of a good dog than Archie? Not at all - they are both beautiful and give their respective owners exactly what they wanted from this breed :)

He is gorgeous and so clever. Love the clips of him on FB playing dead etc.

Betty is tiny (she's actually English working / toy cross) and people always think she's still a puppy!!!

xx
There's a cockapoo at our Bronze KC class (a Jukee Doodle pup) and she's 1 year old and half the size of Archie ... now it could be that Archie has been bitten by some kind of mutant bug and will infact grow to be the size of a house! But it's funny the difference in size to them together :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.