I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Ive recently lost my 13 year old English Bull terrier and need to fill the massive gap he has left
Im awaiting a chocolate boy Cockerpoo (Ernie)
Not sure what to expect as a totally differant dog to what Im used to
But very very excited

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:welcome: Rachel. There are loads of people with new or soon to be puppies here - me included. Ernie is the best name for a boy dog I have ever heard :D Look forward to seeing piccies of him

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
i am sorry for the loss of your other dog, hopefully Ernie will bring you lots of joy, All cockapoos seem to! ;) congrats and can't wait to see pictures

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, sorry about your loss but by his age he must have had a fab life.

do you have any photos of ernie. feel free to ask anything you like or have a hunt about as you are guarenteed that someone has asked the nsame question before(so dont worry its not just you )

what made you go for the cockapoo?

what was you EBT's name do you have any photos of him

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your kind replys .I havnt actually got Ernie yet Im on the waiting list for a cockerpoo from Marley Doodles,hopefully will be beginning of sept .
Love the look of the cockerpoo and after having my lovely stanley I wanted a dog that was going to be a bit easier to train and thats not so strong willed
Hopefully will have some good news very soon about the new puppies cannot wait :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ernie the cockapoo.. great breed choice ... you won't regret getting a cockapoo, they are a great size, lovely natured and most of all fun to be around, always make you smile :)

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Ernie is a great name! Lots of us here have lost our beloved pets (mine was a 17 year old cav). It took me 3 years to be ready for another dog- but we already adore our puppy Dexter and cant imagine life without him.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi Rachel, Ernie is a brilliant name! It's going to be a long wait for you, I think. We only waited a week, but it seemed to take forever! It will be so worthwhile though, cockapoos are the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts