I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about the dog show in Essex in August? Im sure i saw it briefly mentioned in a post somewhere. After seeing the photos from the recent 'poo fest' im jealous and would love to introduce my new pup Pippa to some other cockapoos.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
unfortunetly it had to be canceled problems with the sponcers or something their is talk or one next year around easter but i dont know for sure yet.

but paws in the park is happening soon i think.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Aww thats a shame you could all have had another meet up ... I think ,we should do a middle of M1 meet some time soooon x

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wendy we are also in Essex and we are going to the St Albans mini fest in September but would always be happy to meet up in Essex

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. My geography is rubbish, asked hubby if its far and he seems to think it would be ok so we may see you there if i can convince the hubby he doesnt want a day out on his bike! And if we do and Pippa behaves herself.....Rayleigh - thats not too far away is it! -I'll have to work on Pippa's training before we go 'public'!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about the training Max always tries his best to embarass me, either by rolling in fox poo or his new thing is rolling in bonfire ashes which is really great ;) He then runs towards you with white clouds following him it is then off to the stream to make sure he is also covered in mud:D Pippa does look adorable though. I still need to upload some photos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts