I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to meet a breeder this morning and look at her Cockapoo puppies. Am very excited but also a bit nervous about what I might find so trying to keep level headed about it all. Don't want to get carried away and then find out that they're not for me! Very hard when cute fluffy puppies involved. How are you supposed to be able to make a rational decision!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I found it really hard and ended up going for the first litter of puppies we saw. But I don't regret it at all.. It will be fine. Just ask all The questions and make sure you have time to go away and think about it!x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Enjoy your puppy day Rachel .. if you have done your homework and picked a good breeder the rest is just fun fun fun :) ... oh I wonder which puppy will be yours :) I am excited for you .. I do love puppies xxx we will want to see pic so take your camera :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well have just got back from picking my puppy. He's solid black and very gorgeous. Mum is a show cocker and dad a toy poodle. Breeder was very nice and also local which was a bonus. Will be picking him up next week. Can't wait. Shame I had to ruin the excitement by driving into the back of another car on the way home! No-one hurt but an expense I could well do without now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts