I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know I love the further generations and different mixes possible in this wonderful breed ...

I and many more on here would love to see pics of all F1b, F2 and even F3 cockapoos.

Oh I can't wait to see your lovely cockapoos :) :) show them off here .... pretty please ...

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on cockapoo owners .. lets see some beauties on here...

Biscuit ... I think you should start it off... stunning example of an F1b :)

As many of you know I love the F1b mix and further generations ..

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Yes - I also agree with JoJo - it would be lovely to see as many options as possible.
I had initially planned a full gallery of the various possible mixes for the CCGB to host but we had so few come forward back then - so I think if we get enough submissions we'd look put a gallery up on the site too X

Stephen X

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes - I also agree with JoJo - it would be lovely to see as many options as possible.
I had initially planned a full gallery of the various possible mixes for the CCGB to host but we had so few come forward back then - so I think if we get enough submissions we'd look put a gallery up on the site too X

Stephen X
Hi Stephen ... as you know I am really into the further generations and mixes, and find it so interesting the differences possible in appearance and coat types ...

A few in my cockapoo coat colour catalogue (Dino, Ruby, Oakley, Biscuit, Quica, Pyper).. but would love to see more ...

I am aware the F1b mixes are becoming more popular due to the coat texture, so I would love to see more :)

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
His mum is an american toy cockapoo from Jandaz and dad is a small miniature poodle - although I can't see much american in his face to be honest, especially in his early pics. Maybe more influence from the poodles?

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ruby is F2 ... beautiful curls :)

Ref the white in her coat, don't worry Picnic has this and she is almost 8 months old, quite common in the darker coats... a random white hair look :) I will get some pis to show you.

Thanks for the pics so far .. Ruby & Biscuit are both gorgeous :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awena, I think you could add a Munchy photo as she is a family dog :) .. I am sure you have some F3 adults you could post as long as they are pets and owned by your family .... I think that should be ok... just love seeing the different looks and coats .. all in the name of research and cockapoo love xxx

·
Registered
16 Posts
A few pics of my F1B pup Pebbles

Pebbles mother Izzie was a cream cockapoo, her father is an apricot miniture poodle(Teddy from polycinders). A few people on here know Teddy:D.
1st pic 6 weeks old
2nd 7 weeks old
3rd 8-9 weeks old
4th 10 weeks old.
She is now 12 weeks,shes a real delight:love-eyes:.

Tasha.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.