I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cockapeople!

I'd like you all to meet my 15-month-old boy Disco! He's the most loving, affectionate and playful little puppa!

I'm constantly being told he isn't a cockapoo, though. I'd love to meet other Cockapeople who's Cockapoo doesn't look like what you'd expect.

Disclaimer - I know he is a cockapoo 100%. His mother, Bella, is my mother's dog. She bred her with a red cockapoo and Disco was in a litter of 5 and the other four came out how you'd expect a cockapoo would.

He's my little special munchkin <3

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
WE too are always being told that Polly Wolly Doodle iisnt a cockerpoo...shes 9 months now shes is the most amazing adorable and loving little puppy ... shes really small (only 2 baked bean tins high )little legs and a longish body...we love her so much .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
My puppy is 16 weeks and she too looks just like a spaniel, with a smooth straight black coat. I have always been more concerned about her temperament but would have liked her to have a few curls or waves. Is her cost likely to change at all as she gets older.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Yes in a litter of F2 pups you will always get a percentage of the litter that have the ‘grandad’ effect. They are just smooth coated. That’s why breeders will always struggle to turn this cross breed in to a breed. They don’t breed true and you can get cocker or poodle and anything in between.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts